Sunday, March 8, 2009

Mature women fuck


ZEN & THE TRANQUIL PHILOSOPHY OF AN OLD SCHOOL MOSH PIT: The Importance of Space, Privacy, & Boundaries in the Batshit Information Age

OXFORD, Ohio (ZP) -- Sometimes the world spins, the floor rushes up from the bottom of the mosh pit, the ceiling blurs into fleshy hands and arms all around you, and you realize that, in that perfect quixotic moment, where you stand on every issue in the universe. Such a liberating experience, the o...

Read the full post from The Zenformation Professional

Tags: , , , , , , , ,

via Blogdigger blog search for mature women fuck.

What is so far officially my favorite embarrassing old college photo yet posted by an ancient friend rediscovered at Facebook.

So did you hear? I joined Facebook. I joined Facebook, motherfuckers! Are you happy now, you little assholes? ARE YOU?! I kid, of course, but seriously it did feel sometimes in the last year like everyone and their mother has been asking for my Facebook info, with me having to sadly shake my clueles...

Read the full post from Jason Pettus (Atom)

Tags:

via Blogdigger blog search for mature women fuck.

Info from:




CLICK HERE!


No comments:

Post a Comment